The International School Augsburg aims to provide a rich and balanced programme of education for students between the ages of 3 and 18.
The school aims to
- Provide a secure caring environment in which students are confident to take risks and learn that making mistakes is part of learning.
- Provide and educational programme which is balanced and flexible.
- Develop in its students a positive attitude to themselves as learners.
- Develop in its students the skills and confidence to continue learning beyond school.
- Develop in its students a caring attitude to others, a knowledgeable and principled disposition and a sense that each one of them can make a difference in their world.
- Develop an understanding of other cultures, races and religions and a respect for attitudes and traditions that may be different from their own.
- Develop in its students a genuine commitment to international understanding and responsible citizenship.